Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hobby Area and clean up

As you can see my Hobby Area is IMO a mess.. I have moved to a second desk to the right of this picture. I have decided after doing some research to swap out my Paint POTS for dropper bottles. I found a website 1/2 ounce bottles with Controlled dropper plugs to swap out my paints for more control of measurement and no mess. Mini funnel to transfer paints with. Also going to add some Flow aid to the bottles to help thin them a bit. I'm attempting to improve my painting area and style of painting so i can focus on improving my painting skills more. I have also Invested in some different Paint companies like P3 paints, and Vallejo Paints to my collection.

1 comment:

  1. I support this. Hope I follow in your footsteps in a couple of weeks. My station is also quite a mess and needs to be de-cluttered.

    ReplyDelete